Sunday, February 14, 2010

Salon De Las Playas A Quick Spanish Translation Check?

A quick Spanish translation check? - salon de las playas

This is a description of my house where I live. All I ask is whether it makes sense and no grammatical errors.
I think I was right, but basically, if I could say that?
Thanks
Also I have not put one on the accented letters

I live in a suburb of Abu Dhabi with my family. We live in a house in a residential area illum Khalifa A. This proximity to the shops, but far from the city. We have lived here for 8 guarantees the bar, but we go home in November.
Our house is very big, but a plant. It has 9 rooms: kitchen and entry, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living / dining room of the United Nations and for the laundry. In addition, the United Nations for the Hall of hay haveI and my sisters.

My room is very large, but very annoying, because you do not have posters and a single window.

Thanks

1 comment:

David said...

Just change a few things and a few grammatical corrections.


I live in a suburb of Abu Dhabi with my family. We live in a house in a suburb called Khalifa A. It is close to many shops, but far from the city. You live 8 guarantees, but we are moving to another house in November.
Our house is big enough, but only one plant. It has 9 bedrooms, kitchen and entry, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living / dining room and a laundry. There is also room for my sisters and me.



Good luck!

Post a Comment