Monday, February 1, 2010

Chesty Cough, Shortness Of Breath A Chesty Cough Giving My A Tight Chest And Shortness Of Breath Help?

A chesty cough giving my a tight chest and shortness of breath help? - chesty cough, shortness of breath

I developed a cough during breast two days recently, a cold, but I feel very short of breath and my chest feels solid (I coughed as before, but my chest feels really solid, and I've never felt this before explosion)

My symptoms:
Shortness of breath
Chest tightness
Weakness
Cough

In addition to cough sympotms up and I feel good, but I am worried that my chest tightness
What should I do?
please help?

1 comment:

rudenski said...

Breathe eucalyptus oil in a humidifier ... This will relieve the pain in the chest ..
Chamomile will calm your oppression ...

Deep Breath ... take a deep breath until it fills the stomach and let the air into the air through the nose ...

RUB fresh rosemary or rosemary oil on the chest ...

Drinking several glasses of water to get rid with a pinch of salt in the body of toxins ...

more ...

Take a teaspoon of cider vinegar in a cup of apple juice or grape juice ...

Avoid drinking or eating milk products for at least two weeks
Avoid cigarette smoke ...
more ... The disease is usually an indicator that they are not resting, make the right to ...

Each disease has a reason for the emergence of the spiritual darkness ...
Practice forgiveness ... Forgiveness means that your system and forget about it ... Go ahead ...

Listen to your breath ...

Post a Comment