Friday, February 19, 2010

Black Personalized Jumpers Why Am I Getting The Primary Master Drive Fails Error?

Why am I getting the Primary Master Drive Fails error? - black personalized jumpers

I started the reconstruction of a former HP 751n that belongs to my girlfriend, but the old hard drive was shot (wouldnt answer to everyone who had a language of the region, the bridge was replaced broken ...), then a Western Digital Caviar Blue 320G 7200 RPM EIDE hard drive, and at least led me to the area in which he (the boot disk which means that the BIOS reads the boot disk!) after installing XP SP3 reboot the system normally, but if instead of returning to the GUI and customize XP starts, go to a black screen and says: Primary Master Drive also proposes F1 or F2, press the Enter configuration ... unless I hit F1 and the BIOS will read the disk, just said F2 error reading from CD / DVD, press Ctrl-Alt-Del ..

Say I have the Ultimate Bootk, I tried the Data Lifeguard tools that came with my drive, I can partition when I say I am nothing appears, but with XP, if I choose to install XP as the operating system, it gives me an error message. .. I Run diagnostic tools and the hard drive goes ...

For good measure, I replaced the ribbon cable and the mother of the battery ...

Someone with this problem? Is it solvable? If so, how?

I am an amateur and then a spot on my head, I would love to help you can offer, but know that I am relatively young to the material.

1 comment:

Scuba Steve said...

It appears that you have the computer power can be replaced. If you are not satisfied with the material, it may be advantageous for the computer to take a technician.

Post a Comment