Monday, February 22, 2010

Foam Bathtub Mat Without Suction Cups How Can I Get Hair Dye Off Of My Rubber Bathroom Mat?

How can i get hair dye off of my rubber bathroom mat? - foam bathtub mat without suction cups

ahh here is a silly story ..
I bought the other day, hair dyes semipermenent Deep Purple. I dyed my hair, thinking, stupidly, I decided I could take a shower and washing. allll the paint off my shower walls and floor and everything. I washed / W Spray Scrubbing Bubbles that thing where you and foam. Now I'm on the walls and everything. but] on the ground [in the tub, there was no bathroom is a rubber mat. the paint on a rubber bath mat, and I tried everything to lose. Bladder washing, cleaning comet, bleach, dish water, all I could find.
I also used the nail varnish solvents and took some but not all. Now a violet light.


What should I do? "Is it possible to determine baor matt? To turn back, my parents! Do not bleach the hair, so I knew that the dye wouldnt show but I wanted to try it anyway. My parents told me I can not dye his hair again and see if the carpet go crazy.

ps. mat used to be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment