Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Sunscreen Lotion To Use Indoor Tanning Lotion Or Baby Oil To Tan OUTside?

To use indoor tanning lotion or baby oil to tan OUTside? - baby sunscreen lotion

I have read on the way and get a TAN. I have a little baby oil gel. I do not know how or why, but I do. I read a lot about what to burn very badly. When I wear a sunscreen with SPF low before the baby oil that I am to see better results, rather than anything else?

I have a sunscreen. But fakebaking. It says right on the bottle "for states Express Espresso Premium Blend Tanning Triple Bronzer.
http://www.sortprice.com/reviews/read/L. ...

What should I want to use. Nothing - Baby Oil Gel - Gel + SPF - Indoor Tanning Lotion?

Haha I feel like an idiot.

10 comments:

hollyjea... said...

I went with the FPS and then baby oil as a Excelerator. than healthy skin, however, implements an SPF of at least 30 fps at all times when the sun. provided that the tanning lotions, it usually takes a natural sunscreen in them. Which are activated by tanning beds. not to mention, it is very expensive. i wouldnt waste and waste ur money for use at the door. u can not use creams outdoor solarium. ruin the beds.

Angela J said...

Ok well for 1 can turn the skin orange sun block if you apply too much, or sometimes, depending on your skin type. 2 baby oil is probably not just your skin feel very slippery and greasy. It is not (Wash), and 3, the SPF blocks only the sun. It helps to better stop sunbathing, solarium. 4, with the SPF, baby oil or suntan oil can all a bad thing to do for your skin. In particular mix FPS and baby oil, which can cause a chemical reaction in the skin. If I were you, I have described and try to get a natural tan, PS, I am part Native American, until the summer, I did not even do for a safe tan. I went to a bikeride, hiking, or hanging with friends in my pool. PS # 2 natural tan look much better than fake tan (you can tell if the tan is fake)

sweet sensimilla said...

I just want to buy Tanning Oil with SPF in it. They dont cost more than $ 10 and can be purchased around the world

but if you try to tanning beds at the moment is not a business and I make sure to use baby oil to SPF, if they are fair and will burn easily

Anonymous said...

Baby oil is just burned and they use more than skin cancer. Use something with at least SPF 15 and broad spectrum. You still have the fire, but will reduce the risk of cancer.

jkwalker... said...

Exit Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil. You want something that you do what you want and still protect the skin.

utgcfcyv... said...

So you ask me now if you use a tanning lotion ...... hmmm

keevelis... said...

I would never baby oil, even with sunscreen. The last time I tried fried like bacon.

Emiley B said...

I would say that sunscreen products and the use of oil tanning beds.

Emiley B said...

I would say that sunscreen products and the use of oil tanning beds.

susan V said...

Do not use baby oil!

Post a Comment