Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Skin Cancer On Face I Recently Had Stitches On My Face To Remove Skin Cancer... The Doctor Falsely Informed Me...what Can I Do?

I recently had stitches on my face to remove skin cancer... the doctor falsely informed me...what can i do? - skin cancer on face

I had a skin cancer on the side of my nose and I'm glad that went well, although I was told he would be able to hide scar under my nose area (before) and when respondents were asked whether they could do, and I said yes - I was relieved. When I removed the bandage for a few days later with instructions to the points of the nose a dive on the lips! I started to cry ... If someone had said they could not hide the fact everything was ok, but it was as if I said it was preparing the tea instead of vodka ... I was not ready, and now wonder what can I do about it. Can I charge the lazer scar free, if it exists, because it was incorrectly reported? I am pleased that cancer is bad, but I said exactly what the injury was not so intimidating. I am very disappointed. I told him and he told me he could hide 50% and laugh the rest of my line, I said I did not laugh, lines, and even told me that first I would have good to her, because it all for remove the best. I'm so angry that the experience as bad as it alreadyCancer on his face, which was exacerbated by yet ... : (Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment