Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fire Hose Dog Toy Need A Good Toy For An Agressive Chewer?

Need a good toy for an agressive chewer? - fire hose dog toy

I have a lab about 2 years. She loves to just sit and chew. It is your task in life. Here's the thing, every toy, it is difficult mission by chewing. He loves how it feels on the gums, we have tried the toys and equipment Tuffy fire hose. It will chew through one end in ten minutes. Here's the trick, but ... She does not mince of stuffed animals. Because they are not final, not the desire to chew.
The problem is, is that every day playing days with his girlfriend ... 3 and / or in the laboratory, and they love to play tug of war with toys or soft to ... so that all my stuffed animals were almost completely destroyed. The owner of the laboratory and I will actually live together in a few months, so it's not like I am in a position to stuffed animals and bring them, if only my dog. Does anyone have any suggestions for my hard chewers? I mean things that can bite ... It was his Nylabone and others. I'm shopping for toys, not chew through that, but it has also the ability to attract or WAR. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment